Sabato said on "CBS This Morning" his book has completely blown the 1979 House Select Committee on Assassinations report "out of the water." He added, "Their evidence simply does not hold. And they concluded there was a conspiracy. Does it mean that no one encouraged Oswald or that Oswald had no compatriots working with him? I can't say that for sure because the Warren Commission was also deeply flawed. They made so many mistakes in their process, they didn't interview key witnesses that I interviewed 50 years after the assassination and I was stunned to find out they weren't part of that study."
Sabato said he believes Oswald was the gunman who shot both President Kennedy and Gov. Connally. "If anyone else participated beyond the picket fence on the Grassy Knoll, they either missed or didn't fire," he said.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-57607346/jfk-assassination-conspiracy-theory-blown-out-of-the-water-in-new-book-author-sayshttp://data--stream.blogspot.ca/2013/10/dr-who-since-1963.html
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.